Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #44

Here is my take on Jill's card this week over at CASE Study Challenge Blog. I wanted the butterfly to take center stage on this card so I made a small card with this new butterfly die from Memory Box. I used blue cardstock that I covered with Perfect Pearls for the wing. I die cut the wing from black cardstock and glued it to the blue paper. I cut the whole image out and adhered it to the orange panel which I made with white cardstock and spiced marmalade Distress ink. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts tucked up close to the butterfly. I used the Tim Holtz ruler to pierce the edges of the card and adhered the whole thing to a black panel to mat it. The following photo shows more of the beautiful Perfect Pearls colored wing. TFL!


Perfect Pearls shimmer shown on wing.

6 comments:

  1. Your butterfly glows like a stained-glass window! I love the impact of the large butterfly on the card. One word- STUNNING! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big, beautiful butterfly, Lisa! Fabulous take on Jill's card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa...that butterfly is just gorgeous! And I love the shimmer! Great work! Glad to see you over at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS elegant card!!! =)
    congratulations to you too on your top3 win!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lisa! Love your colouring here too!

    ReplyDelete