Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Case Study Challenge #60

For this week's challenge at CASE study challenge blog, I thought I would focus on the color scheme and also using the butterfly element from the original card. I started with white cardstock and colored it with Distress ink in mustard seed. I then overstamped it with Penny Black's majestic composition damask stamp, also in mustard seed. I stamped a thin cream colored piece of cardstock with a music pattern from Impression Obsession. The leaves are from Sizzix and the butterfly is from Memory Box. I colored the background piece of the butterfly in tumbled glass Distress ink and the tiny sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink. I matted the main image on a piece of cardstock I colored with more tumbled glass and mounted the whole thing on a kraft card. TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors! That butterfly is so gorgeous, Lisa! Love the way you used the leaf vine and strip of music! Wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa, this is breathtaking! The butterfly just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Lisa...that butterfly is phenomenal! The color is gorgeous and looks stunning atop your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are awesome Lisa! That butterfly really pops on the mustard. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete