I've been holding on to this post for awhile now and now I'd like to let you guys know that a project of mine was published in the latest Paper Crafts Holiday Cards and I am THRILLED!
I submitted this sled ornament last May and it was selected! Oh so happy! ;-) Here are the details:
1. Start by drawing the sled’s elements on white mat board then cut with a craft knife.
2. Color all boards with warm red chalk ink and rails with metallic gray acrylic paint. Let dry completely.
3. Using the fine black marker, draw woodgrain lines on all the boards.
4. Using Glossy Accents, glue all the pieces into the sled shape.
5. Stamp the holly image on white cardstock and color with pencils.
6. Cut three 2” pieces of silver wire and spiral one end. Start by bending a small bit of wire and then continue winding just with your fingers. Glue to sled’s steering board.
7. Adhere holly over wires and top with red glass beads.
8. Punch multiple white snowflakes and glue to sled in a random pattern.
9. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and hand cut into curved banner shape. Add stitches to banner with black marker and glue to sled.
10. Lastly, add metallic silver hanging thread.
Rubber Stamp: Seasons’s Greetings, C2853 Hero Arts
Clear Stamp: Holly, Pattern Play Holiday Set Inkadinkado