Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thinking of you

All stamps are Hero Arts; S5477, K5242, CG152, LL154

I started this card by stamping the tree trunks in brown chalk ink on white cardstock. I then stamped the big pine bough in green chalk ink and the bird in brown. I used Distress ink on the tree panel. I colored the pine bough with Distress ink just near the center of the needles and worked outwards to a fade. The bird was colored with two colors of blue Distress ink. I adhered the tree panel to a green card and then cut thin brown strips of cardstock to outline the panel - for a kind of lodge look. I stamped the sentiment in brown chalk ink and finished the card off with Distress ink around the outer edge. TFL!

4 comments:

  1. I love the forest camp feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! How nice to see a post from you! Love this creative card. The pine bough looks wonderful with the tree trunks and what a lovely bird! Hope you're well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to get this tree stamp! Love, love, love what you did on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Lisa, it's a beautiful composition that makes your bird stand out so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete