Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Father's Day card

All stamps are by Hero Arts; background-H2141, Shells-CL383, Letters-CL136

Here's my dad's Father's Day card. I used a light blue cardstock for the background paper and stamped it with the manuscript background stamp from Hero Arts. I then adhered it to dark brown paper and then to an off-white card. For the banner, I stamped the word dad on the same off-white paper and then adhered it to the dark brown. I stamped the shells with a dark brown ink on beige paper and cut them out. These where then adhered to more dark brown paper and cut out again and adhered to the card. Sorry about the washed out photo. TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! Great Father's Day card! I like the shells and how you've layered all the paper. The brown and blue look so good together! :)

    ReplyDelete