Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Three Solid Colors?

All stamps by Hero Arts - background: H2141, flower: CL374, sentiment: LL154

I belong to a stamp club that meets monthly. We tend to have a theme for a card each month that we bring in and share. This month it was using three solid colors and here's my take on it (Is white considered a color by most?). I stamped the background image using an ink slightly lighter than the navy paper for a tone on tone effect. I stamped the flower on yellow patterned paper with navy ink and cut each one out. These are adhered with pop dots to raise them up. The center of each flower was colored white and then covered with white glitter (not showing up at all in any photo I took). I finished it off with the sentiment in white ink. TFL! ~lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment